Wednesday 30 June 2010

Things I had forgotten but remembered in time....

Because yes, on occasion I do remember what I had forgotten to pack before I leave the house, we are currently at, my big leather hat and my mini maglite. Lets hope that was all that was making me nervous!

As per usual intermittent sleep the night before long travels, though I think that's more worrying about my team than my own travel arrangements. At least I'm someone that can sleep on a plane...and there's many planes to be doing that on over the next few days. Even better I'm meeting up with Dan H from TG4 here in Basel in a couple of hours, so at least I'll have someone to talk to for the first 3 hours before we split up in Heathrow and I begin my 6 hour vigil by the tree in front of the terminal hoping to spot the hint of a black polo with a spot of green vagually in the shape of Africa on it.